Food Corporation of India - FCI Himachal Pradesh Watchmen Recruitment
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is Established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites online application for the Post of WATCHMEN for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the HIMACHAL PRADESH. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:-
||Scale of Pay
(S - 1)
Age limit as
Age limit as
||Ex - Serviceman
||Rs. 8100 - 18070
||01 in OH
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AS ON 01/10/2017 : 8TH (Middle) Standard Passed
PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST
(i) Written Examination Paper (Duration - 120 Minutes) :
The WRITTEN TEST will be comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability.
1. All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING PURPOSE) :
FOR MALE CANDIDATES :
(1) 100 Meters Race - 16 Seconds
(2) 1.6 Kms Race - 07 Minutes
(3) Long Jump - 3.65 Meters in 3 Chances.
(4) HIGH JUMP - 1.2 Meters in 3 Chances.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES :
(1) 100 Meters Race - 20 Seconds
(2) 800 Meters Race - 04 Minutes
(3) Long Jump - 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 Chances.
(4) HIGH JUMP - 0.9 Meters (3 Feet ) in 3 Chances.